- NASDAQ-listed China biopharmaceutical company focused on immuno-oncology and degenerative diseases.
- China, a large market: 4x US population; 5M new cancer patients annually plus 57M Knee Osteoarthritis patients.
- A leading biopharmaceutical innovator developing proprietary CAR-T constructs and allogeneic stem cell therapies.
- Cutting-edge R&D and GMP facilities expanding capacity.
- Lower valuation than peers given development progress, growth catalysts and addressable market size.
- Seasoned management team with scientific, regulatory and financial expertise.
- A SEC accelerated filer and a Nasdaq Global Market company.
Our strategy is to commercialize both home grown and partnered cellular medicine technologies in a safe and efficient manner, and achieve a leading position in the China specialty pharmaceutical market for cell therapeutics. Our near term objective is to pursue successful clinical trials in China for our Stem Cell and Immuno-Oncology applications. By applying U.S. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols and following authorized treatment plans in China we are differentiated with a first mover’s advantage and a fortified barrier to entry from competitors.
We believe that few competitors in China are as well-equipped as we are in the clinical trial development, diversified U.S. FDA protocol compliant manufacturing facilities, regulatory compliance and policy making participation, as well as a long-term presence in the U.S. with U.S.-based management and investor base.
We intend to continue our business development effort by adding other proven domestic and international biotechnology partners to monetize the China health care market.